SQL Server 2008 R2.
ACTIVE Network works hard to stay up to date on the latest technologies so you don’t have to. Keeping products like RTP|ONE current on Microsoft SQL Server updates is just one example.
Taking advantage of new technology benefits without the worry of keeping up with all the changes allows you to focus on keeping your operations running smoothly. Microsoft’s latest SQL Server release is filled with features and functions that continue to improve.
Some of the SQL Server 2008 R2 capabilities that ACTIVE Network software solutions utilize include:
- Data and backup compression improvements — reduces storage requirements and improves I/O performance
- Data auditing improvements — provides a simple way to track and log events relating to your databases and servers
- Resource Governor — allows administrators to control and allocate CPU and memory resources to high priority application
- Performance Studio — a convenient way to collect, store and view performance data
- Reporting Services enhancements — includes an improved Report Builder 2.0 and faster performance when rendering larger reports
For the complete SQL Server 2008 R2 overview, please visit Microsoft’s Web page: