Support and Maintenance.
Our HDI-certified support team is available when you have problems. But more importantly, we’re here to ensure that you minimize system downtime by providing effective training, planning and knowledge before problems arise.
- Three convenient ways to reach us:
- ACTIVE Network’s efficient three-tiered process:
- Designed to identify and resolve issues quickly
- Tier 1 staff work to resolve your issue on a first-call basis
- Tier 2 and 3 experts work through complex scenarios to provide comprehensive solutions
- And our Tier 3 support experts are your liaisons to our ACTIVE Network developers, ensuring the most effective issue resolution to unforeseen issues
- Each of our support team members are Help Desk Institute® Certified to ensure that you receive the best possible service, and that you get accurate and timely resolutions to your questions and problems
- As a reminder, regular business hours for support are:
- M-F, 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. (MST)
- Sat.-Sun., 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (MST) excluding holidays. (Please refer to your individual support contract for details specific to your operation)
- If an after-hours non-emergency arises, please email us at RTPHelpDesk@ACTIVEnetwork.com. If the issue is an emergency that is preventing you from performing critical business operations, please contact ACTIVE Network Support Services at 970.477.4800, Option: 2. You may also access documentation and the self-service portal on the Support section of our website. A login will be required to access either section so please contact Support Services if an account has not been setup for you.
With ACTIVE Network Customer Support, we partner with you to optimize system efficiency, minimize system downtime, and increase competitive advantage to ensure your long-term success.