Consulting and Training.
Deciding how to implement your new technology is as important as deciding to invest in a new ticketing and POS system in the first place. With years of active entertainment industry experience, our subject matter experts work hard to understand what makes your business your business.
ACTIVE Network takes the guesswork out of optimizing your new technology with a process that is as effective as it is efficient. Our implementation specialists and managers get to know how you plan to use your software before actually starting system configuration. The basic framework is straightforward, and we follow this roadmap and expand it as needed:
- Discovery – With the ultimate goal of understanding your operations, we capture all the details required to configure RTP|ONE to your specifications; questionnaires and initial meetings help set goals and objectives for those who use or manage the system.
- Solution Design – A configuration plan is created to meet the goals and objectives set in the discovery phase.
- Configuration - Keeping your goals and objectives in mind and using industry best practices, we configure a production environment to suit your business requirements.
- Deployment and training – Using a ‘train-the-trainer’ approach, we show the appropriate staff front-line functionality and business-critical system administration tools.
- Support and maintenance – After the successful go-live of the RTP|ONE product suite, your project transitions to our maintenance and support teams, who will provide ongoing support for you.