RTP|Distribution Services (RTP|DS).
Selling products online and on-demand through third-party resellers and retail distribution channels makes sense. Virtually eliminating reconciliation paperwork makes good business sense.
Increasingly, resorts, parks and attractions are extending their presence through online travel agencies, wholesalers and retailers to drive increased sales. The problem? It is messy: often times your business’ system does not talk to the reseller’s system. RTP|DS allows these systems to talk to each other, virtually eliminating reconciliation paperwork, and making on-demand distribution channels simply better.
With RTP|DS, you can activate local distributors, such as the hotel or sporting goods shop down the street, or major online travel agencies, in as little as a day.
RTP|DS also reduces ticket lines by integrating ticket purchases for online travel agencies, wholesalers and retail ticket distribution outlets. By purchasing tickets before they arrive, customers avoid long ticket lines and go straight to the lift or activity.
The RTP|DS solution enables:
- Pre-printed ticket media activation, allowing customers to bypass the ticket window for direct-to-activity convenience
- Approved distributors to create orders directly in your ticketing system
- Virtually eliminates reconciliation paperwork
Third-party system integration:
- Utilize major online travel agencies and wholesalers
- Expedia, Travelocity, Ski.com, Mark Travel, Inntopia
- Distribute ticket products through major local and national retail distribution partners’ gift card displays
- Blackhawk and InComm
- Expand beyond major wholesalers and online travel agencies to local boutique agencies and retailers