Package and sell all destination travel elements in one transaction.
Easily package and sell all travel elements – transportation, lodging, tickets, activities, rentals, lessons and more – in one transaction.
Using the RTP|One Itinerary turnkey solution, resorts and attraction operators can smartly package and sell all destination elements in one transaction, with:
- Built-in access to numerous distribution partners
- Direct access to RTP|ONE products, such as tickets, activities and more
Destination venues using a system like RTP|One Itinerary are seeing these results:
- 92% increase in th number of online reservations
- 20% increase in reservation revenue
- 20% decrease in agent hours
Out-of-the box solution
With RTP|One Itinerary, destination resort and attraction operators can bundle their own products — and those from multiple partners – flexibly managing discounts and other itinerary characteristics to maximize yield. It also greatly reduces the need for consumers to shop multiple websites and increases the likelihood of consumers booking all elements of their trip through the operator’s commerce engine, increasing top and bottom lines. There is no need to develop custom itinerary technology.
The solution offers:
- One-stop, one-itinerary, comprehensive shopping for consumers with access to transportation, lodging, tickets, activities, rentals, lessons and other products.
- The ability to offer unique packages not available elsewhere.
- Items typically not available for advance purchase, such as some private lessons.
- The ability to more accurately manage yield on tickets, lodging and other items that have flexible pricing and inventory constraints.
Download RTP|One Itinerary info here
Increase flexibility, decrease costs
The RTP/Inntopia integrated solution reduces labor costs associated with exchanging data between service providers and patching together itineraries, information and billing.
The system is configurable, so each operator can apply its own business rules while having great flexibility in offering an extensive assortment from which consumers can select and purchase in a single transaction. This eliminates the need for operators to manage complex system integrations, and instead focus on their core businesses.
Consumer itineraries will be under master confirmation codes with a single charge (or payments as defined by a schedule) instead of separate charges from airlines, resorts, car rental companies and other providers. Account numbers for consumer loyalty programs such as frequent flier miles can be added during the reservation process.
To use the turnkey RTP|One Itinerary solution, resort and attraction operators need RTP’s enterprise RTP|ONE software and the Inntopia CRS agent application or the Inntopia Booking Engine.