No two activities are created equal. That’s why you need a solution that not only manages the subtle nuances of each activity you offer, but also handles the complex nature of the business rules behind the scenes. The RTP|ONE Activity Manager is that solution.
Giving your guests choices for entertainment is paramount these days, right? So whatever type of activity you need to schedule and manage for them—from snowmobile tours to yoga classes to helicopter rides—RTP|ONE’s Activity Manager has the tools you need to make the most of the time they spend at your resort or attraction. Take advantage of more advanced features like Inventory Management and Resource Scheduler to take yield management and assignment of resources to the next level with ease.
You can use Activity Manager to:
- Book and sell activities that occur at specific times, last for a specified duration, and that are available to some limited number of participants (e.g., a 2-hour snowmobile activity that can accommodate up to 20 guests every 2 hours starting at 10 a.m. and ending at 8 p.m.).
- View inventory capacity in real time, so you know what activity is available at any given time.
- Avoid overbooking an activity that would potentially require manager intervention.
Inventory Manager is ideal for:
- Managing the allocation of inventory to different locations, sales channels and/or resellers.
- Allocating unused inventory to different channels with easy to configure rules, e.g., unsold inventory from specific partners gets allocated back to the activity desk at the resort or attraction.
- Allowing users to assign guests to a resource at time of check in.
- Create and schedule unlimited resources required for specific activities.
- Schedule resource availability such as staff, and mark a resource such as a classroom or bus to be available at any time.
- Assign specific resources to the activity, such as a tour guide for a nature hike.