Create a mobile touch point that increases conversion and commerce.
Fact by 2013, mobile phones will overtake PCs as the most common web access device worldwide.*
ACTIVE Network mobile solutions add to customer experience, commerce
Today's active consumers are mobile and becoming even more mobile in everything they do. They want information instantaneously, regardless of their location. And they expect mobile technology to be there when they need it for all aspects of their lives—from business to entertainment.
Two predictions from Gartner confirm the massive mobile movement:
Integrate mobile into your operational and marketing strategies with these customizable options:
- By 2013, mobile phones will overtake PCs as the most common Web access device worldwide.*
- By 2014, more than 3 billion of the world’s adult population will be able to transact electronically via mobile and Internet technology.*
- RTP LiveInfo offers GPS mapping, live destination information, social media access, photo galleries, up-to-the-second personal statistics and more.
- RTP LivePass® offers everything available with LiveInfo plus integration with RTP|ONE for mobile commerce, mobile ticketing and personal account access.
- RTP REALX® provides an interactive guided experience through true 3D augmented reality.
ACTIVE Network’s mobile technology solutions are continually creating new ways for you to connect with customers and for them to connect with you. ACTIVE’s mobile capabilities start with mobile commerce, augmented reality, mobile ticketing, integrated social media, mobile bookings, virtual visits, video and reservations. Mobile functions can be integrated with your operating software and other business processes to optimize data capture and target marketing.
The possibilities for integrating mobile into your strategy are limitless. Find new ways to attract more commerce with ACTIVE Network’s mobile solutions.
Call 1-800-357-2514 for more information, or download more information.
*Gartner Top End User Predictions for 2010: Coping with the New Balance of Power